This is a ring from our range of reticulated rings handmade in our workshop in the beautiful fishing village of Porthleven.
- Set with an oval, pink Tourmaline cabochon (domed, unfacetted).
- The gold highlights are 18ct yellow gold granules. We use 18ct Gold as it has a greater contrast to the silver, being slightly darker yellow than 9ct Gold.
- The strong 'reticulated' texture is created by heating up the surface of the silver until it melts and then cooling it quickly. This produces a totally unique shape and texture to the silver.
- It is supported by a slight oxidisation to create more contrast and a more organic look.
- This ring is fully hallmarked in London and our maker's mark is applied.