This is handmade in our workshop in the beautiful fishing village of Porthleven.
- A very comfortable fit due to the concave shape.
- The band itself is Sterling Silver and has a hand textured, hammered finish. The two sterling silver 'spinners' are shiny and polished.
- The middle 'spinner' is made of 18ct Yellow Gold, which has been hand twisted.
- This ring is fully hallmarked in London and our maker's mark has been applied.
- This is a wide band and needs to be ordered in 1 size bigger than a narrow ring. Please consider when choosing the size.